Gliwice, 25 May 2018.
- The administrator of your personal data is Aricco Anita Homan with its registered office in Gliwice, Kościuszki Street 1C, 44-100.
2. In all matters related to the processing of your personal data by Aricco Anita Homan, you can contact us by email: email@example.com or by telephone: +48 518673838.
- Your personal details in Aricco Anita Homan are processed:
- In order to send an offer or trade information to the email address provided in the contact form or provided in the form of a business card or direct marketing (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) and article 10 of the Act of 18.07.2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended)).
- In order to conclude a contract based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- To fulfill contractual obligations or to execute the order (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR).
- In order to handle the questions you are addressing to us, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b and f of the GDPR).
- In the administrator’s IT systems for information purposes to present the offer, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point b and f of the GDPR).
- In order to contact you for the needs of handling inquiries, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR).
- For archival purposes (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts before a client or contractor, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the GDPR).
- For any investigation, investigation or defense against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- As Aricco Anita Homan we care about the confidentiality of your data. Due to the need to ensure proper handling of orders as well as during the implementation of your rights as clients or persons providing services to Aricco Anita Homan, your personal data may be transferred to the following categories
- Suppliers of services supplying the data controller with technical solutions and enabling the work and management of our organization (in particular, IT service providers, hosting providers and postal suppliers).
- Providers of legal and advisory services as well as administrative and accounting services.
- Transport service providers.
- State institutions, eg. Tax Office, Custom’s Office, Social Insurance Institution
- Entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law for example, courts or law enforcement agencies – of course only if they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis.
- Subcontractors of our services.
- Suppliers of marketing and advertising services.
- Providing data to the extent necessary to send an inquiry through the website www.aricco.pl, necessary to complete the contact form or necessary to sign a contract and perform services is mandatory. Otherwise voluntary. If you do not provide the data necessary to sign the contract, perform services or data necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator, you will not be able to use these services or we may refuse to sign the contract.
- If you consent to the sending of commercial information to the email address provided by you, providing the data is voluntary, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If you do not agree to the processing of data for marketing purposes, we will not be able to send you an email address or call your telephone number with information about new offers or possible discounts.
- Your data is stored for:
- Your data obtained in connection with the conclusion of the contract is processed until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract, subject to periods resulting from tax and accounting regulations.
- until the Customer withdraws his consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- In connection with the processing by Aricco Anita Homan of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access to data,
- correcting data,
- requesting their removal or restricting their processing
- opposition to data processing
- data transfer.
- To use any of the above – you should contact Aricco Anita Homan by phone, via the website, by e-mail or in person at the data controller’s office.
- We also inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body regarding compliance with personal data protection regulations.
- Your data is not processed automatically, through the so-called profiling.
- Your data is not transferred to a third country that is outside the European Economic Area.